#ShapingConflict 'Why Young People are Our Best Chance for Peace' (Feature on the World Economic Forum Blog_

I have been very privileged since 2013 to be a a member of the Global Shapers Community - which is an initiative of the World Economic Forum. Last year I traveled to Geneva to attend the Annual Curators Meeting, and wrote about the experience which literally changed my life.

This year - in lieu of the Forum's flagship event - the Annual Meeting In Davos - forty Hubs of the Global Shapers Community across the world were selected to host local events under varying themes, through an initiative called 'Shaping Davos'. The Colombo Hub was one, under the theme #ShapingConflict.

In this regard I was invited to contribute to the Forum Blog with my thoughts on the role of youth in rebuilding trust in conflict, and penned the follow piece - 'Why Youth are Our Best Chance for Peace'.

It has been a while since it was published but I stumbled across it again and thought I would re-share

https://agenda.weforum.org/2015/01/why-young-people-are-our-best-chance-for-peace/?utm_content=bufferbe80a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Comments