Daily Moments: Coolest Invite/Theme Ever

I am a nerd. A huge one. And I love when I meet other nerds.

Three years ago I lived in Sydney for one year and was lucky enough to meet some truly awesome people I am still in touch with today. One of these lovely ladies is Gabriella Edelstein who is one of the few people I know who really appreciated good literature.

This is the invite for her 21st birthday - Shakespeare-cum-A-Mid-Summer-Nights-Dream and it is KILLING me I can't be there.

I was so in love with the idea that I had to share it here with you all



Even better (if that was possible) was the Facebook event description as follows. I nerdgasmed so hard.

"If you once I have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you shall have a party here
And wild visions shall appear.
Birthdaytimes are my scheme,
It'll be more yielding than a dream.
Gentles, do not reprehend,
And do come, my good good friends.
And as I am an honest Gab,
I am telling you it will be fab,
Dress-ups I will expect,
To give you 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' aspect.
Else the Gab a liar call;
And you’ll have no fun at all.
Press attending, if we be friends,
And into the diary this date portends"


Happy Birthday Gabi - every hope it'll be completely magical!

Comments