New Blogging Policy

Expect more posting from me...more short random posts. Most likely everyday if I can..

Still will have the long random pieces of writing, as well as the fiction, particularly interesting client work,and the like.

But more...pictures of things I like and find pretty. Like below.



More random quotes and thought and things that make me smile.

So on-wards we go!

And I leave you with a quote from John Green's 'Paper Towns' (Found on Tumblr)

"That's always seemed so ridiculous to me that people want to be around someone because they are pretty. It's like picking your breakfast cereal based on colour - not taste"


Comments

Ensure that your dissertation is accurate and has obvious uncomplicated meanings.
I expect that you never stop and continue posting such precious content on this site.